How do you change the brand perception of a company that is well-known in the market for more than 60 years?
Well, it turns out with a new brand.
Here was the problem.
A well known global brand that was associated for over 60 years with providing a service known for quality, customer focus and living up to their values.
Your audience knows you for exactly that and nothing else. They value you for it.
Now you come to them with a new service they may not need and speaking a language they don't understand.
Do you really want to take the risk?
We decided "yes" and launched a new brand to establish our new Outsourcing Services.
It included the name of the traditional brand but included a clear reference to the Outsourcing and Consulting services we offered.
Et voila: A new brand that makes clear that it belongs to a family brand that is already known, trusted and has a great awareness.
It was an interesting journey.
Here is a quick overview.
- Our core service was well known for over 60 years.
- Our new services were not familiar to our existing audience.
- Our challenge was to attract and target a new audience who were in need of our solutions.
- Our goal was to establish the new services with the new audience whilst ensuring that the brand we were known for would remain strong and authentic.
- We created a new brand to communicate our new services to the new audience.
- We produced multiple content pieces per month focused on creating awareness of our services.
- We launched a new website to promote the content and introduce the new brand.
- Work hard to identify your new audience and how to speak to them effectively..
- Take time to fully research their needs and how you can help.
- Focus your content solely on solving their problems.
- Use each content piece to highlight your services and the benefits the "new you" will provide.
- Make your brand experience all about your new audience.
- Established the new brand as a global leader in the outsourcing and consulting space across the world.
- Generated 100+ leads per month with content used for the new brand.
- Over 350% year over year increase in website traffic.
- Recognised by Global HR Excellence Award, Asia Recruitment Award and HRO Baker's Dozen.
- Recognised by NelsonHall as a Leader for MSP and RPO.